Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Birthday to Celebrate!

Happy Birthday to my Bestest Friend in the Whole Wide World! We have been calling each other this since we could speak. She is and has always been one of my favorite people. I am pretty sure that won't ever change despite the distance.


In honor, here are 7 things you probably don't know about Bestest:

1. She's called me every Christmas morning since we were little to discuss presents.

2. Although we fought more often than not in our childhood, we always united to dominate Karl and Taylor.

3. She speaks her mind in all circumstances, even and especially, when I don't want to hear it.

4. If she knows she has done something wrong, she will try to make it better by taking me to dunks. 

5. She is my complete opposite in every aspect, yet she is the first person I call whether happy or sad.

6. She has become her mother and often reminds me that I have become mine as well.

7. She is freakishly tall. Oh, but I guess you did know that.


Love you Bestest!

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress Liz. And Happy Birthday Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she sounds like someone i would like...especially the freakishly tall part.

    ReplyDelete