Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back to Work...

Ugh, I do not want to go back to work tomorrow. After having an exceptional time in Florida with my family, it is hard to think about heading back to the office tomorrow. I will blog soon about the trip and my baby cousins who are the best. But for now, I will complain about work. I don't dislike my job, which is a huge blessing, but who wants to go back after Thanksgiving? Christmas is 27 days away and I think we should be able to take those days off for Christmas things.


Shane and I snow shoed to find the perfect Christmas tree yesterday and we decorated and began shopping and listened to Christmas and played games with friends and now I want to do that for the next month, nonstop. More coming on the Christmas tree and adventuring into the National Forest to find it, so stay tuned and I apologize for my laziness tonight. However, it is cold and I am sleepy, so tomorrow is another day and I will blog then. Promise! 


Hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings and were able to reflect on all for which there is to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment