Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US!

Me (as we went to sleep last night): I really like being married to you.
Shane: I really like being married with you.
Happy One Year Anniversary with My Husband!

We spent the weekend in Boulder at the St. Julien Hotel & Spa. Our massages were wonderful and relaxing as was the entire weekend.  It's hard to believe a year ago today we were officially committing our lives together.
We also opened up a bottle of champagne from Schramsberg in Napa that we bought on our honeymoon and reflected on a year together, kind of. Mostly, we reminisced about our wedding and what an incredible time we had with friends and family and tried to figure out how to convince my parents to pay for another one.

6 comments:

  1. love it! congrats for making it a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. love those pictures of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy i love your sweater!! It makes me want to eat pumpkin pie..oh and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome. and i'm not even sappy. :) love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are the best :) I am so happy for you! Loved being able to celebrate your one year with you.

    ReplyDelete